3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast Xfinity is probably the only internet service provider that does not limit data. I love that but the customer service is horrible.
It starts out as a good deal.but then the price jumps up after a certain amount of time. I. think it is a little bit on the expensive side.
I like the updates on the remotes and tv's there's different ways to watch TV it pretty cool to just tell your remote to turn to a channel
This service provider is pretty awful despite their variety of services. If I had a better option, like brighthouse, then I would take it.
Good quality of high speed internet.. will not change it bak to Att.. like their prices too.. better then most internet companies out here
Comcast is terrible with their costumer service, however you cant beat the channels. I guess that it is just a win lose situation with them
Been using this company for years and so far I've been very impressed. They always accommodate my needs and their customer service is great
Overall great, but their prices kill me. I would love them even more if it weren't for how expensive, for no damn reason, Comcast can get.
I had a great experience with Comcast! Our service was very reliable and our internet was very fast! Customer service was easy to deal with
Comcast infinity internet is really fast, but tends to cut out more than I'd like it to, even when only 1 or 2 devices are connected to it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos