3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Honestly the worst. Never had so many problems with Internet in my entire life. Unfortunate that they basically have a monopoly in my area.
I have had great experience with Comcasts customer service. Always polite and helpful. Comcast itself, I feel is expensive for what we get.
Good variety of channels and I love my DVR and ability to record lots of shows at once, but I hate the price that the cable and devices are
Works most of the time... Occasionally we have problems with our service but a quick call usually does the trick. Overall, a good service.
Not that fan but this condo doesnot have anyother so we go with it..its expensive. Given a chance i would not want to continue with comcast
We have never had a cable issue. For internet I think they need some work. We have a business line and still lose connection quite often .
Overall it's a really good company I haven't had any complaints about it so far it's really up to speed an it's a fair price no hidden fees
Customer service is great. Only had one outage since I have had them and that is going on 4 years. I haven't had any other issues with them.
We have Comcast for Internet and tv! Love it! Their on demand feature is my favorite feature! Watch whatever you want at their fingertips!
Love the high speed Internet. Works very well in our house with the computer going and people on Netflix it doesn't take forever to buffer.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos