BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Elaine  L.
I wish I could quit you, but unfortunately, I love TV a bit too much. Maybe if The Walking Dead didn't exist. I really dislike the high price of cable and they are making so much money monthly, I don't understand why cable couldn't be cheaper. I do call them frequently to ask if I qualify for a promotion and I get a lower price for usually a year. One day, I will be cable free.
Amanda S.
I have never had an issue with them. We used to have DirectTV and were constantly losing service depending on the weather. With Comcast, I all but always have service. Anytime we've had an issue with anything, they have been very helpful and send out a technician the next day.. plus, they give you a two hour window that they will show up in, so it's easy to plan around it.
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
I think that Comcast has some pretty affordable high speed internet! As a college student it is required for me to have internet because I need to get my homework done. I can say that I don't have any complaints when it comes down to Comcast, it rarely goes out and when it does all I have to do is call the company and they are so helpful with helping me retain my service again.
Roxanne P.
Is there anything good to say about Comcast? Our X1 platform regularly stops working. Our internet is shaky at best. We moved and they overcharged us while we were without cable or internet for a week and since we haven't been able to use HBOGO. If there were any other options in my area I would have said goodbye to Comcast ages ago. They are unhelpful and downright sneaky.
Emily C.
Verona, PA
I have no issues with Comcast. I know that's not a great way to start a review, but after cutting the cable for many years, Comcast made my family an offer we couldn't refuse and we signed up about two years ago. Their service, internet speed, and On Demand offerings really improved in the couple of years that we didn't have any type of cable and we would never cancel again.
Chloe M.
Schaumburg, IL
Comcast is a great provider for those in a long term home. I am a current renter and since I did not sign a contract, my rates went up $40 the second year I had them as my provider.

The service that you get over the phone is awful. If you have an issue, it's not even worth calling because they really never fix the issue at hand and you end up wasting about 2 hours of your day.
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
Comcast is pretty terrible but we don't have any other options where I live. If we get another option, we will probably change providers as soon as possible. Comcast is not only expensive but we have service issues all the time and our cable box always needs to be reset for no apparen't reason. We also are constantly getting our channels added, deleted, and switched around.
Sara S.
Patterson, CA
I really enjoy the TV service, the On Demand service is extremely convenient especially when you aren't home all the time to record shows. I love that you can find the episodes the next day for shows you missed.

The internet can be shotty pretty often, I find myself calling their customer service line quite frequently for tech support. The wifi seems to be really weak when I try to use it for gaming (connecting to PS3 console). That's the only downside I've found, everything else about Comcast is ultimately great.
Angel F.
I have a love and hate relationship with Comcast. I've been using their internet since 2014. I really thought it was nice that they have quite fast internet connection for a very affordable reasonable price. And then I had moved in with by the time was my boyfriend and is now my husband, and we decided to get cable and internet in our are they charge $130 but the first 2 months since we changed our service, i saw how Xfinity charged us with some crazy bill. Luckily when I talked to a representative she fixed it and even gave us a $20 credit.
Brittany F.
Noblesville, IN
Comcast is literally and continuously the absolute worst company I have ever had to deal with. Unfortunately we are forced to use them because they are the only high speed provider in our area.

Their customer service is bad. Our WiFi drops constantly regardless of having the correct equipment which we rent from them. They also increase their prices without any good reason. I have spent countless hours of my life on the phone with Comcast and rarely have a good outcome. DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.