3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love my comcast services. We have the x1 system and the triple play. It keeps my family of 5 happy and perfect fall/winter entertainment.
Comcast is okay i guess kind of spendy but at least its not a satellite dish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becoming more and more disappointed in them as time goes by. Not been happy with the customer service and the changes that have been made.
Love Comcast packages and everything but their customer service is by far the worst. If you have a problem don't expect much help from them
We have been with comcast for years and I barely get signal issue when it rains I can still be watching my show unlike other cable companys
Our service is SO EXPENSIVE because we are a few miles out of town. It's unbelievable, and it's not super awesome to make up for the price.
Best cable and internet provider, no interruption even when it storms outside. Will never go back to anything else. 5-Stars Recommended!!!
Never get what is promised, they add absurd charges and then have no idea what you are talking about when you call. Customer service sucks.
I had no choice but to get comcast due to the area i live in. And its ok, i used to have uverse and i miss it. As i have spotty signal now.
I've had Comcast for awhile. The only downside I see to them is price and how unhelpful they can be when you're paying your bill via phone.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos