3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've been forced to use them several times due to my location, but they are quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever dealt with!
Love it prices sometimes get crazy but it's OK for the type of service we are getting, it works all the time have never had problems with it
Its has really good internet. never really had a Problem with it. It can sometimes be frustrating to set up. But after the 1st time its fine
Very expensive and poor internet service . I always complain and nothing happens they always say they fixing it and it always stay the same.
I think Comcast can be hit or miss with their service. In general when it works it's great, but when it doesn't you are kind of out of luck.
I genuinely dislike my service. The wifi is so slow and interferes with my Netflix binges. The cable service goes out randomly sometimes too.
Wow -- it's so expensive. And they will not let you look at any deals once you're a subscriber. I'm close to cancelling everything with them
Comcast is a joke. Their internet is terrible as is their television. Lucky for them, it is the cheapest internet on the market right now.
We don't really have much choice but to use this cable company. It's great, but it is very expensive and customer service is not wonderful.
Had this as my previous internet provider, and it was very slow and bad. I currently have this as my TV provider & it still kind of stinks.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos