- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast will call to notify you when your service has been restored on those rare occasions the service has gone out mainly due to bad weather.
As long as I don't need anything from them, they provide good internet consistently. Customer serivce is terrible and I resent their monopoly.
I really don't like comcast. I only use their service because it's the most popular and fastest it seems. They have horrible customer service.
I've inly had it for a month now and so far so good. I haven't had a hard time connecting on my computer, phone and Apple TV at the same time.
I have a love hate relationship with Comcast. When it works it works great, but god forbid something goes wrong it could take months to fix it.
Excellent service, great customer service, the best thing about it is that you can watch life TV on your devices wish i think is really awesome
Comcast is ok. Expensive but I have a great signal for cable and internet. Customer service is good. I've never had a major problem with them.
I prefer comcast over others offered in my area for my cable television and internet. i never have interuptions and they offer competive rates
Usually Comcast is pretty good, but every time there is a problem it is extremely frustrating to try to talk to customer service on the phone
With choices becoming more and more limited as far as providers - Comcast seems to do a decent job of aiming to provide service for a value.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos