- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Messed up delivery or initial order. Internet seems to be slow at times. Prices are high in my opinion but I have no other option where I live
I've inly had it for a month now and so far so good. I haven't had a hard time connecting on my computer, phone and Apple TV at the same time.
The worst customer service ever,if I had a choice in cable providers I would not choose Comcast,cost is outrageous and crappy costumer service
I love their options of cable and Internet choices. Poor internet connections. Comcast has the worst customer service I have ever encountered.
Comcast will call to notify you when your service has been restored on those rare occasions the service has gone out mainly due to bad weather.
Excellent service, great customer service, the best thing about it is that you can watch life TV on your devices wish i think is really awesome
I give 2 stars as the service is HORRIBLE! i always have issues with something with my service and it always takes forever to get it corrected.
Comcast is ok. Expensive but I have a great signal for cable and internet. Customer service is good. I've never had a major problem with them.
Hate Comcast. customer service is awful. the cable boxes are always going out. super pricey, but since they have a monopoly over everything...
I prefer comcast over others offered in my area for my cable television and internet. i never have interuptions and they offer competive rates
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos