BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Christy M.
Hollywood, FL
Comcast is pretty much the only reliable internet in my area but I will say that the customer service is horrible! The internet itself is what I will give my opinion on and that is great. I have had no problems with outages or slow speeds. I will say that Comcast/ Xfinity has implemented a cap on its data usage which stinks and they are charging more now if you go over it.
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
I think that Comcast has some pretty affordable high speed internet! As a college student it is required for me to have internet because I need to get my homework done. I can say that I don't have any complaints when it comes down to Comcast, it rarely goes out and when it does all I have to do is call the company and they are so helpful with helping me retain my service again.
sebnem q.
Comcast is okay. My service tends to be iffy in the area I live in but a lot of people have complained about the same issue so it may just be the area we reside in. Overall I like the fact that it gives me access to live TV online so I don't have to worry about going to another room to watch TV or have to worry about having a TV in a dorm room because I can just use my laptop.
Alma R.
Seattle , WA
Works fine so far considering it is only one of two options in our area. If you live in a metro where there are a lot of users, you might be subject to outages. Avoid having to talk to customer service if you can. They are nice on the phone, but can be rather incompetent. Such a pain to return unwanted modems and cable boxes when there isn't a location nearby that will take it.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
The best I can say about them is that we do have functioning internet. Most of the time. Their customer service is not good at all and i have to call and spend at least an hour on the phone every few months to get rid of random, surprise charges. As soon as possible i will be switching back to frontier and away from this awful company. I would never recommend them to anybody.
Emily C.
Verona, PA
I have no issues with Comcast. I know that's not a great way to start a review, but after cutting the cable for many years, Comcast made my family an offer we couldn't refuse and we signed up about two years ago. Their service, internet speed, and On Demand offerings really improved in the couple of years that we didn't have any type of cable and we would never cancel again.
Danielle M.
What can you say about Comcast? I don't think anyone really chooses Comcast, it's just the cable company you get stuck with. There is no other non satellite option in my area. But let's face it, no matter who you have, you are getting the short end of the stick. Overall, as long as you don't have to deal with customer service, Comcast is no worse than any other cable provider.
Sara S.
Patterson, CA
I really enjoy the TV service, the On Demand service is extremely convenient especially when you aren't home all the time to record shows. I love that you can find the episodes the next day for shows you missed.

The internet can be shotty pretty often, I find myself calling their customer service line quite frequently for tech support. The wifi seems to be really weak when I try to use it for gaming (connecting to PS3 console). That's the only downside I've found, everything else about Comcast is ultimately great.
Elaine  L.
I wish I could quit you, but unfortunately, I love TV a bit too much. Maybe if The Walking Dead didn't exist. I really dislike the high price of cable and they are making so much money monthly, I don't understand why cable couldn't be cheaper. I do call them frequently to ask if I qualify for a promotion and I get a lower price for usually a year. One day, I will be cable free.
Roxanne P.
Is there anything good to say about Comcast? Our X1 platform regularly stops working. Our internet is shaky at best. We moved and they overcharged us while we were without cable or internet for a week and since we haven't been able to use HBOGO. If there were any other options in my area I would have said goodbye to Comcast ages ago. They are unhelpful and downright sneaky.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.