- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've never came across any issues with this company and when our internet stopped working they didn't hesitate to come the next day to fix it.
Customer service is great! The features of the X1 are awesome and very convenient. There are rarely outages and there are rarely any glitches.
I've used comcast for a while. I think they are fairly priced and I think their television services are great. But their internet is very slow.
I love comcast - they're reasonable, reliable, and an overall good service! I highly recommend them to anybody looking for a quality provider!
I really like this company. I use to have century link and it was super slow but comcast is really fast and I get what I need to get done fast
They're the only game in town pretty much, so that's frustrating. The service is, by and large, pretty reliable and fast, but can be expensive.
We have all of our services through comcast, landline, internet, cable and home security so its the best we can get for the bundle that we have
This is a decent service provider. Their packages with cable and internet help a lot. If there is a problem and you call they help you quicky.
Just ok service. They are cheap. One thing I hate is if you pirate a movie or game they send you constant pop ups and slow your internet down.
I like how fast my wifi is, and I get pretty good channels. I feel they are a little pricey and sometimes don't have the best customer service.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos