3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Their service is pretty great they will fix any problem almost right away with Internet and TV but they can be very pricey when adding Chanel's
Love the speed Comcast has to offer as far as the internet goes. However the one thing I dislike the most is the price for cable and Internet.
This is a decent service provider. Their packages with cable and internet help a lot. If there is a problem and you call they help you quicky.
Pricey and the service is okay. It is expensive in my opinion and I don't like that you have to pay a rediculous fee for every TV Cable box....
The service is usually good, but on those days when something happens, they have terrible customer service and it's a hassle to deal with them.
The worst in terms of price and service. they keep on increasing the price for the same service. I pray that somebody must break their monopoly
Comcast has monopolized the internet service in my area. They have poor customer service and charge ridiculous amount for slow internet speed.
I've used comcast for a while. I think they are fairly priced and I think their television services are great. But their internet is very slow.
Comcast is terrible and expensive. When i had it a rain storm would knock it out and then i would have nothing. Left them and never looked back
I've never came across any issues with this company and when our internet stopped working they didn't hesitate to come the next day to fix it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos