3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've had really bad experiences with Comcast. I recently spent hours trying to transfer cable after moving. Their customer service is horrific!
I would like to know what you guys raised the payment every year i'm using this service! I used to paid $70 and now $200 with the same package
Take channels away. Bull is always going up and Lise channels alot. Ever ti.e I turn the TV show n more channels have been took off our package
I love all the extra features I have access to online with Comcast, but the cable broadcasting is average and sometimes freezes with no reason.
They are an alright service but they get you with these fees by the second year of your contract. Not worth it and internet is crazy sometimes.
It's pretty good. And the people I've come into contact with who work there are nice. Also good deals and prices for certain bundles and stuff.
Customer service is great! The features of the X1 are awesome and very convenient. There are rarely outages and there are rarely any glitches.
Comcast gets 1 star only because at the beginning of 2016 they hit us with a $10 increase in their monthly fee. I find this abusive and greedy.
If I didn't personally know my local Comcast rep, I would have rated lower. The consumer service is decent but I pay too much for what I have.
I like the TV service that Comcast has however their internet service seems to be getting worse and worse. My wifi never seems to work anymore
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos