3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've had really bad experiences with Comcast. I recently spent hours trying to transfer cable after moving. Their customer service is horrific!
At times i love price could always be better. I want more channels all the time. Easy to use. Service is great. Always nice an helpful on phone
Good service most of the time. Many times we have issues with our cable and it takes a long time to get it corrected. Also price is ridiculous.
The absolute worst monopoly ever. Terrible customer service. You're lucky if you get anything accomplished with them and they are rude as heck.
I love them. Comcast just recently updated the DVR boxes in the house and I love it because now,I can record my shows and everything is is HD.
I dislike that the Customer service is very poor although my internet speeds are great. I wish they would not make so many mistakes on our bill
Their service is pretty great they will fix any problem almost right away with Internet and TV but they can be very pricey when adding Chanel's
Love their service, it is reasonably priced and every time an employee comes to hook something up or fix something they are so kind and helpful
Comcast has monopolized the internet service in my area. They have poor customer service and charge ridiculous amount for slow internet speed.
I would like to know what you guys raised the payment every year i'm using this service! I used to paid $70 and now $200 with the same package
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos