- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have had hits and misses here. Usually the hotline is completely useless, but going into the individual Xfinity stores proves much more helpful
For the most part no issues with them. ive had comcast for years and whenever there is an issue its solved. Many issues but solved none the less
Comcast prices are to high!! They have recently changed the channel selection on the smaller boxes to try and force you to buy the larger boxes.
I have had Comcast for years and always feel they are too expensive. There are many channels I do not watch and would like to choose my line up.
We are using 19$ plan it's some times disconnected ...not very fast I can say but yeah we can do our daily work with it so it's quite so so type
Love the channels, but often feel mislead by customer service representatives. It's often the luck of the draw when you call. Internet works ok.
Good customer service. They keep my promotional price the same when it's supposed to increase. Good internet speed for the price. No complaints.
I like Comcast because the channels are very easy to remember and have a great variety. Whenever there is a Strom our signal barely ever goes out
Terrible service, customer service is a joke. Honestly the worst company I've ever had to deal with. My internet literally works 40% of the time.
Comcast is fine as long as it is working properly. The issue with Comcast comes when you have a problem. The customer service is not good at all.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos