- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Cable goes out too much and customer service is horrible. Not only on the telephone, but our local service center. The representatives are rude!
The internet speed on Comcast is great! Really fast, but it is a little pricey. We have problems with the connections a few times a month though.
We have the phone, Internet and cable ! Comcast is the only provider that we get here. They are very over priced ! My bill changes every month !
Slightly overpriced cable and internet, but they are both high quality. They offer a good amount of channels and really good internet connection.
Comcast has been around forever. Since the early 2000s. I don't see any need to switch services. They have the best shows and movies up to date.
Comcast is the absolute best ever. No weather interruptions at all. However. When you do finally have a problem it takes them forever to fix it.
Cant complaint about the service, ive been a customer for 3 years and haven't had any issues. Ive moved twice and they set up for us super quick
I've had both Comcast and Fios. Fios definitely has better quality but Comcast has better value (quality for price). Currently I am with Comcast.
Their internet is great when it's working. I constantly have problems and it's really freaking expensive. They're not very flexible to work with.
Best pricing, taken over my entire market, so not much competition, wish tehre were better package options for those who don't care about sports.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos