3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We have Comcast internet and it is WAY too expensive. Unfortunately, they are the only provider in our area. I would not recommend this provider.
When the service is good, it's good and for the most part runs smoothly. Can sometimes be frustrating when you have any problems with the service
We've had Comcast for a couple of years now and its been great. Fast internet and reliable service. Customer service always seems consistent too.
I love Comcast I love that I can record all my favorite shows and watch a show in one room and continue watching in another. Overall love Comcast
I really dig the introductory deals and bundles, but changing a package results in full prices. Great cable provider, decent internet provider.
We enjoy all of the services. The internet is SO fast compared to what I have had in the past. The techs that I have met are very knowledgeable.
Great service. They are friendly and helpful. They provide you with their best services. I would recommend them if you want high speed internet.
Service is fairly reliable, even during tough windstorms in our area. Can be a little slow responding to calls sometimes, and it is a bit pricey.
We have not had them very long so it has been great so far. They were amazing, the installation was great.the tech was amazing and very thorough.
Comcast has absolutely horrible customer service. The wait time is awful and I'm usually transferred to 5 different people before someone helps.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos