3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
No internet company deserves 5 stars. But Comcast is a breath of fresh air after ATT. I have never had a problem, customer service or otherwise.
The cost is insane!! When we did have a landline it took them over a week and hours of me on the phone trying to get them to set it up correctly.
This service is ok i just hate how they cost a lot and they always suprise charge u on the bill and they don't notify that the amounts is changing.
When the service actually works it's great. Often unreliable, have to call to have serviceman come out at LEAST 4 times a year. Very frustrating
I love Comcast. I have never had a problem with them. Very high speed internet, barely any times that the Internet has went down. I love Comcast.
When the service is good, it's good and for the most part runs smoothly. Can sometimes be frustrating when you have any problems with the service
We enjoy xfinity from comcast. They always hsve up to date movies on demnad, new shows, lots of channels. Internet is decent. Its just expensive!
I'm not s fan of Comcast. The only reason why we have our internet and cable through Comcast is because it's the only cable company in our area.
I'm a big fan. I've never had an issue. Just upgrade our box and it was painless. Now we have the remote you can talk to! I never have to get up!
We enjoy all of the services. The internet is SO fast compared to what I have had in the past. The techs that I have met are very knowledgeable.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos