3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Terrible service, customer service is a joke. Honestly the worst company I've ever had to deal with. My internet literally works 40% of the time.
Great high speed internet with good customer service. Very wide range of time when making appointments, but other than that I've had no problems!
Good company. Love the on-demand features and premium channels. Great layout, can be confusing at times and has issues with connection frequently
I dislike Comcast. Their prices are outrageous and their service is terrible. They do not compensate you for being a long standing loyal customer
They're really sneaky with their pricing and never really tell you when they will decide to go up and the bill fluctuates too much for my liking
Amazing service.. but often my channels will act funny and I have too call and they fix it and 4-6 months later I have to repeat the same cycle..
Comcast has been around forever. Since the early 2000s. I don't see any need to switch services. They have the best shows and movies up to date.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!! Did I mention they are TERRIBLE! Nothing good to say about them besides that everything about Comcast is TERRIBLE!!
Used to really like Comcast but Comcast price are getting pretty high and can't switch to another company because there is no others in my area.
I can not begin to explain how unhappy I am with this service- it is the only service available in my area and I am stuck with it and I HaTe it!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos