3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
comcast has the best internet. I have never had an issue with my services. I love having on demand. It can be a little pricey but well worth it.
Best service, crappy prices. They over charge in comparison to other companies but they have the fastest internet and least problems with cable.
I've had both Comcast and Fios. Fios definitely has better quality but Comcast has better value (quality for price). Currently I am with Comcast.
I haven't had as many issues as I've heard other people have. But it is kind of expensive. I pay $160 a month for double play cable and Internet
Comcast prices are to high!! They have recently changed the channel selection on the smaller boxes to try and force you to buy the larger boxes.
Service works good. However very dishonest company. They tell you one thing and do another. If you buy cable make sure to ask about hidden fees!
I been with comcast for three years already and it been well. I like how fast their internet is and how i don't have to worry about any slowness.
Probably the best provider in our area, but the prices are ridiculous! I like that there is such a large variety of channels, but hate the price.
We have not had them very long so it has been great so far. They were amazing, the installation was great.the tech was amazing and very thorough.
Terrible customer service, but excellent internet speeds and reliability. The prices aren't too bad either. It is just so hard to get assistance.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos