- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love Comcast for their fast internet and their packages but they Are expensive. Thinking about switching to another provider for quite some time
What to say? They have you by the balls, and once you sign up for a discounted program, they will up the rates on you once the time period is over.
We always have great service and rarely are affected by outages or anything. The Internet is the fastest in our area however it is very expensive.
The price we pay is way to expensive, they just keep raising the price. I have to keep calling once a year just to see if they have a new special.
I use comcast for my high-speed internet, and it's great. We do use it for TV, too... but I don't like it anywhere near as much as I like our Dish.
This is a pretty good service I'm really happy about this I can watch every single week or every single program but I want anytime whatever I want
It is the only choice we can have currently - bogged down at peak times - not as advertised on speed. terrible customer service and extra charges.
My internet service works great. I'm very pleased with the service I'm getting and the cost I pay monthly. The services does meet my expectations.
Customer service is not always the greatest but service is cheap and very reliable. Have had internet and cable with them for years now and its ok.
Unfortunately I have Comcast, their service is expensive but cheaper than other places. Wish they were cheaper. And my internet lags all the time.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos