- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Terrible service actually. I can barely even use this website. Thought it was due to the stormy weather at first but it's been going on for months.
My internet service works great. I'm very pleased with the service I'm getting and the cost I pay monthly. The services does meet my expectations.
I have had Comcast internet service for 4 years now, I have never had any problems with them. Service is great and keeps up with my families needs.
Comcast is great! Never had any problems with service! Same day installation and they were really quick about transferring my service when I moved
Worst service ever. It is the only option or I wouldn't have it. 0 stars! worst service ever. It is the only option or I wouldn't have it. 0 stars!
The customer service is awful. And plans for design to take your money. But unfortunately it's the only provider I can have so I'm stuck with them
Decent service. We rarely lose Internet and cable service. We've never really had any issues with Comcast. Their pricing/packages seems a bit high.
Crappy Price but unfortunately where I live in Philadelphia this is the only internet package that is offered here so I guess I gotta stick with it
They have great channels but they're way, way, way, too expensive! No one should have ro soend over 200 dollars a month to watch decent television.
What to say? They have you by the balls, and once you sign up for a discounted program, they will up the rates on you once the time period is over.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos