3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is the only cable and internet provider in my area. I have often been displeased with their customer service but their on demand is amazing!
Its a love and hate relationship. They have the fastest internet and great channels to watch but there customer service and there prices are horrible
Their customer service is horrible. The Internet is spotty. It's way more expensive and lower quality than Charter. I would avoid Comcast if you can.
Customer service is a bit bad. You will be placed on hold for hours and the prices are really expensive, but otherwise the internet has great speed.
Although I have family that work at Comcast, I do not like their service. I also think their prices are way to high for the service that you receive.
I firmly believe @Comcast is the most evil corporation on the planet. They over charge and under serve. Speeds are slower than what they are selling
I'm not even sure why we are still with these guys. The equipment stinks, the channels selection we get keeps getting less, and we keep paying more.
Reliable services. Good customer service a lot of the times. Never had big issues that haven't been able to be solved. Reliable high speed internet.
The Internet is the slowest thing in the world. During storms it rarely works if it works at all. I'm always having to call to get it working again.
Great Internet for what is available in the area. But it is expensive when looking at other rates. Customer service has been mostly helpful as well.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos