BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Stacy G.
Honestly, terrible billing practices and service is not up to par for their pricing. I regularly need to waste my time calling to have billing errors fixed...only to not have them remedied a month later and have to call again. extremely frustrating, and my complaints fall on deaf ears, because, this is currently my only option if I don't want to split my cable and Internet billing :(
Grace T.
Terrible service, terrible advertising of their options, and they never come remotely within their "window" for service. They did prorate our bill when our internet inexplicably went out for a few days and had to be fixed by a technician, but they were not very nice about it. We would not patronize them if they weren't virtually the only option for decent internet service in our area.
Joyce O.
Brookhaven, PA
I recently got Xfinity after my Clear service was bought out by Sprint and discontinued. I got a good rate with Xfinity and am happy with their service which is 24/7. I talked with a customer rep who was great and he got me a plan that suits my needs as they are now for a price I could afford. There haven't been any issues with the service at all. I've had it about 4 months now.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I love comcast wifi the reach has always been good for my size apartment so there is no need for an extender. I always get at least 4 bars and I also like the simple fact that I can sign into any Xfinity network where available on the go! The customer service could of course be better but that is common concern these days! I highly suggest if you live near the beach in South Jersey!
Arianna P.
I have always disliked comcast, but its our only option. I pay for 75mbps download and its always all over the place. Some days it will be at least 50+ then I will randomly have a day that I can't even load a 15 second video. Then upload speed is pretty terrible lately. It was doing fine and averaging around 11mbps, but lately its been between 1-5 for some reason. So disappointing.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
Doesn't matter what satellite or cable company you have, because none of them will ever be perfect since yes, cable will go out, boxes will break at times. I know that Comcast is not a perfect cable company but compare to directv, (which customer service was a lot worse and don't even have an office in the SF Bay Area, I prefer Comcast 100%, since they have 3 offices in my area where I can go to if want to pay my bill, change my box or remote control, and even talk to someone in person.

If you wanna pay a bill at the office, they have a machine to pay the bill and no wait most of the time. However, you do have to wait a while if you need to change your cable box, or have any questions about your bill or package subscription. Now that I have DVR, I do the service better.
Maggie K.
They're awful. They will do anything to squeeze money out of you. I have to pay $40 a month for super awful Internet just because they're the only option. I also had to sit on the phone for well over an hour with someone that didn't understand me, just to get the setup to work properly when it should have just worked in the first place. If you have ANY other choice go with them.
Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
Depending on the plan Comcast can be very expensive. We have high-speed internet, Digital Cable for two TVs and regular cable on three TVs. We also have Demand on the two TV. We also have HBO, Starz. We spend around $150. Every six months we call to try and get them to lessen the bill. We have thought about switching to AT&T but they would have to rewire the house and that is a pain.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
I don't have an option where I live. Too many trees for DirectTV and no other competitors in the market. Comcast's internet is OK, but the cable fluctuates in quality. It also randomly tells me I don't have service and then comes right back on. They also repeatedly raise my bill and try to charge me for a second TV (we don't have one) and a second modem (not one of those either.)
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA
Comcast has the fastest internet in my area, but not the best prices. When weighing out the Pros and Cons, the price was worth the reliability and speed for Internet. I wish the customer service was more apt to help on the phone, but many times I've attempted to solve my problem only to be told at the very end of the conversation I will have to call back or have someone call back.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.