3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The on demand can be slighty but overall the coverage is good. WE are hockey fans and they have a good priced package which makes for easy enjoyment.
I had a few problems as soon as I installed the comcast at my house but they were helpful the only problem is having to call when you dont have time
Customer service is pretty terrible and the system glitches quite often but I don't have another good cable alternative. Did I mention expensive too?
Comcast is an amazing company. They have fast speed internet that I can always rely on. The cable is great & their home phone service is amazing too.
I haven't had any problems with them so far.. The only thing I didn't like is when I moved to a new apartment they took so long to change my service
Great cable, not so great prices. Really enjoy the on demand feature. Dislike the fact that you have to pay for every and any little feature though.
Superb ! Its been a few days I'm using it and its so seamless and super fast . Please call them directly for great deals and amazing customer service
My husband and I are not happy with Comcast mostly because of the customer service (or lack thereof) as well as package pricing and other surcharges.
Great service! Only draw back is that sometimes we lose connection and our internet goes out. But much less with Comcast than with any other service.
Very good cable company. Anytime we have a problem they come right out to fix it and if they can't they send other people out until issue is resolved
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos