- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is the only cable and internet provider in my area. I have often been displeased with their customer service but their on demand is amazing!
Worst service wish I never got with them. They cancelled my appointment without notifying me about it and I spent all day waiting for them to show up
Great service! Only draw back is that sometimes we lose connection and our internet goes out. But much less with Comcast than with any other service.
Great Internet for what is available in the area. But it is expensive when looking at other rates. Customer service has been mostly helpful as well.
We use the Internet Essential program through Comcast. The internet is not only faster than Verizon was, but much more reliable. So glad I switched.
I love Comcast. I have xfinity and it's amazing! So many great and popular movies on demand and it's incredibly cheap. Best cable provider out there
Customer service is pretty terrible and the system glitches quite often but I don't have another good cable alternative. Did I mention expensive too?
They charge too much for what and how they offer. I am dissappointed in the way they speak to me and how they think the customer is less than smart.
Its the best internet in my town but it goes down too often and customer service needs more training. Especially in the subject of customer service.
Comcast is the only company in my area that offers fast speed internet at at great price. We do not have to worry about bill increasing all the time
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos