3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
So far so good. I've only had it a month so not a lot to say about it. I've heard a lot of complaints about them, but so far I haven't had a problem
This is the worst cable company ever! I called because my cable went out and they said they would send someone. A week went by and no one showed up.
Great service you can count on, but I wish the services did not cost so much. Good introductory rates, but the rates go up over time, unfortunately.
Comcast has terrible options and customer service. They're terribly expensive for poor options and don't offer their customers the support they need.
I have had 1 positive customer service experience with Comcast out of 50. My wifi hardly works and I am paying a lot for little which is frustrating.
Comast has always been good up until recently im unsatisfied with my service channels go out all the time and sometimes takes a day or two to restore
Very poor customer service. Frequent Internet glitches occur at least once per week with no help offered. There is no costumer service number or line
Best internet speeds and TV programming out there but it gets very expensive but there are no competitors that can fight with they're internet speed
Expensive, and their customer service could use some improvement. We tried upgrading and we never got it, but we sure did get billed for it anyways.
I have mixed reviews about comcast. Their sales promotions are really good and their packages are great. However, the service is less than desirable.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos