3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Great customer service. Wi fi. Does tend to go In and out tho. Probably need a new modem Though so not their fault. Each monthly bill is a good price
I love their service. I haven't has any complaints. My internet runs good and so is the cable. It is a little bit expensive but it is a good service.
Terrible company,terrible customer service, and goes in and out most of the time. It is over priced but faster than the other alternative in my area
The price is very high but i am still content with the service quality. The wifi and cable are always good. Customer service is why i didn't give it 5
Comcast has great service but it's pretty expensive in my area. The bill price ends up being way more than the package price after they add fees etc.
Horrible experiences. Dropped their service months ago because my monthly bill kept increasing. They wouldn't send me bills then charge me late fees.
Very expensive but the packages are like no other cable provider. You get a great variety of channels and some pretty cool technology to go with it.
Currently, our internet service isn't all too great. If you try to get something fixed with Comcast, their customer service isn't a five star worth.
There customer service is the worst and internet connection is slow. they are also quite expensive and don't offer good deals for current customers.
Have it at home and at work. Fastest internet provider I've had. The only problem is that Sometimes when it rains we get slow/signal. Mostly at work.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos