3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Love the actual internet but customer service has so much room for improvement. If they didn't have good price and product I would not be with them.
I feel like I've been so lucky with Comcast unlike other people. We've maybe had 2 or 3 issues tops with them, and they've been so quick and helpful!
I don't have any cable because it is to to expensive and when I did have it they basically showed the same shows over and over on a couple channels..
I love comcast, their customer service is great when I need help and they are extremely accomodating...I have the triple play package and it's great!
Works sometimes. Only Internet offered in my area. Had a sh*t ton of problems when first installed and was offered free services that never occurred.
Horrible if I didn't have to have them I would not they are rude and there services stink but they have cornered my market and it is our only option
Good costumer service when speaking but seems to have slow response time. i wish they were faster but they are the only people to service my building
Comcast is like a love hate relationship. I love the internet service, but the cable packages are expensive and the customer service isn't so great.
Has everything we need at a reasonable cost, but service is pretty bad. I have to wait a long time to meet with someone or get someone on the phone.
Ehh... Don't always get great service from the provider or customer service department. Don't have other providers around to compare pricing either.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos