- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
My mom has Comcast and shes been with them for years. I wish they would add more channels to certain packages. That would give them a lot more money
The worst part about Comcast is that there are no other options in our area, and because costumer service is so poor you don't get what you pay for.
There customer service is the worst and internet connection is slow. they are also quite expensive and don't offer good deals for current customers.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same as we do about comcast. Over priced, rising fees, and BAM out of no where your bill doubled in a month!
I recently moved from Washington to Las Vegas and unfortunately they don't offer Comcast here, it is definitely one of the things I miss about home!
The service quality is good but the customer service sucks. I constantly have issues with this carrier and when I need help, they're always clueless.
Good costumer service when speaking but seems to have slow response time. i wish they were faster but they are the only people to service my building
If I could give them zero stars I would. they are overpriced and change prices constantly. the people who work for them are horrible and don't care.
Works sometimes. Only Internet offered in my area. Had a sh*t ton of problems when first installed and was offered free services that never occurred.
Love my Comcast service! My internet is so fast. I love the new remote! It's awesome for finding stuff real quick. Never changing service providers.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos