BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ayla B.
Bartlett, TN
We have had several issues with our router that the company refused to help with; and have had nothing but terrible interactions with Customer "service"
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA
Comcast offers a ton of channels and options like recording and on demand shows. I will say they are expensive and there customer service is horrendous.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Techie Expert Level 3
Good product and company for the cost. Sometimes cable doesn't work but that's based on connection within my area, and poles down. Good product overall.
Jade C.
Awful service -- husband went to use his new HD box the first night of Notre Dame football....BROKE! It's been 48 hours and still no service. RIDICOLOUS.
cali v.
Murrysville, PA
I live in a remote suburb and the only available cable company is Comcast. I wish I had other options. Comcast is overpriced for the products they offer.
Courtney B.
Reisterstown, MD
Overpriced and the service is shoddy at times. My cable consistently goes out, but fils isn't offered in my area so comcast knows I'm not going anywhere.
Cindy H.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I have had comcast for 20 years, however I am getting discouraged with the high bill I pay over 200.00 a month for cable and internet. That's ridiculous
Lucy R.
Service is OK. the internet is a bit slow, and the The prices are insane considering i pay so much to get good service, I can never find anything on TV.
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
I have Comcast since over 10 years.they never changed the price and are really reliable and on point.if I had a problem they always solved it real quick
Pamela D.
Worst services ever. There's always a power outage. Bill is unpredictable for same services. They can't help you when you need it the most. Big mistake.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.