- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We have had several issues with our router that the company refused to help with; and have had nothing but terrible interactions with Customer "service"
Comcast offers a ton of channels and options like recording and on demand shows. I will say they are expensive and there customer service is horrendous.
Good product and company for the cost. Sometimes cable doesn't work but that's based on connection within my area, and poles down. Good product overall.
Awful service -- husband went to use his new HD box the first night of Notre Dame football....BROKE! It's been 48 hours and still no service. RIDICOLOUS.
I live in a remote suburb and the only available cable company is Comcast. I wish I had other options. Comcast is overpriced for the products they offer.
Overpriced and the service is shoddy at times. My cable consistently goes out, but fils isn't offered in my area so comcast knows I'm not going anywhere.
I have had comcast for 20 years, however I am getting discouraged with the high bill I pay over 200.00 a month for cable and internet. That's ridiculous
Service is OK. the internet is a bit slow, and the The prices are insane considering i pay so much to get good service, I can never find anything on TV.
I have Comcast since over 10 years.they never changed the price and are really reliable and on point.if I had a problem they always solved it real quick
Worst services ever. There's always a power outage. Bill is unpredictable for same services. They can't help you when you need it the most. Big mistake.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos