BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jamie  A.
New Kensington, PA
I love my on demand. I also love that the weather does not make my cable go out. I do have some connection issues occasionally. But it works itself out.
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
When it works, it works. But it baffles me when it swoops in and out, even with the strongest signal possible. Always happens during midterms and finals.
Teesha L.
Silverton, OR
We just purchased internet through comcast and I don't have any complaints yet. A year contract for 39.99 a month is a great deal to me for internet! :)
Luzcely M.
I hate them...the only reason I have comcast is because the area I live in doesn't have verizon as an option...so no, I would never recommend Comcast...
Bethany d.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Comcast has many issues. The serice itself is ridiculously expensive. There are constant connection and technical issues and the support is a nightmare.
Salvador M.
Aurora, IL
Comcast service is expensive but good, they have been working in their customer support, now they just need to work a little better on their price plans.
Amanda D.
Knoxville, TN
When the service is active, it is always super high speed. But there have been unfortunate occasions where entire areas have lost service simultaneously
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this service, but their customer service isn't that good. However, I love the on demand feature and they have lots of good channels to choose from.
Cindy H.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I have had comcast for 20 years, however I am getting discouraged with the high bill I pay over 200.00 a month for cable and internet. That's ridiculous
Taylor R.
Usually super cost effective, and the service is pretty reliable. I haven't really ever had a problem with it, and the tech services seem to be helpful.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.