- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love my on demand. I also love that the weather does not make my cable go out. I do have some connection issues occasionally. But it works itself out.
When it works, it works. But it baffles me when it swoops in and out, even with the strongest signal possible. Always happens during midterms and finals.
We just purchased internet through comcast and I don't have any complaints yet. A year contract for 39.99 a month is a great deal to me for internet! :)
I hate them...the only reason I have comcast is because the area I live in doesn't have verizon as an option...so no, I would never recommend Comcast...
Comcast has many issues. The serice itself is ridiculously expensive. There are constant connection and technical issues and the support is a nightmare.
Comcast service is expensive but good, they have been working in their customer support, now they just need to work a little better on their price plans.
When the service is active, it is always super high speed. But there have been unfortunate occasions where entire areas have lost service simultaneously
Love this service, but their customer service isn't that good. However, I love the on demand feature and they have lots of good channels to choose from.
I have had comcast for 20 years, however I am getting discouraged with the high bill I pay over 200.00 a month for cable and internet. That's ridiculous
Usually super cost effective, and the service is pretty reliable. I haven't really ever had a problem with it, and the tech services seem to be helpful.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos