3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is great. I love the TV Go option. It has been amazing for living away from home in the dorms. My family can share tv miles apart. It's amazing.
Too Expensive!! They do work good and we rarely have a problem with internet but when we do we try to figure it out ourselves. Customer service is crap!
Hate paying a cable bill. Super expensive and too many useless channels. Really thinking about canceling cable and just having internet Netflix and hulu.
Very expensive for Internet but it's the only service we have available. We rarely have interruptions in service though and the speeds seem pretty good.
Not bad, the only problem is on demand doesn't always work and I despise having to deal with their stupid automated system to get ahold of tech support.
Cable TV is way overrated and very expensive. But the only way to get news channels and other pertinent channels you have to subscribe. It's over priced.
I have to say from the time I canceled comcast bc of their incredibly useless service reps. We recently went back and couldn't be happier with our X1 box
I have tried only service provides in the past but none could match the price or the service. The internet is fast and we get all of the chanels we want
Horrible company! Somehow my bill goes up each month when I'm supposed to be in a locked price plan for 2 years after I threatened to leave the company!
I have always had absolutely horrible customer service with comcast. They have billed my account twice and they charge way to much. I no longer use them
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos