3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I honestly can't stand Comcast but it's the only thing offered in my area. Cable isn't bad but the internet goes out several times a day and is SO slow.
Very pricey. Cable box cuts out but worth it.I can't get enough! I've been buying this product for over 2 years. Both me and my boyfriend use it everyday.
Comcast service is expensive but good, they have been working in their customer support, now they just need to work a little better on their price plans.
There packages can be better but so far so good. I wish they would offer more deals to customers that are with them for years and not just new customers
Comcast or now known as Xfinity has the best wifi ever! The high speed internet is way faster than dish networks. They also deliver great cable packeges!
This internet service has been really reliable for most of the time. Last month it has been going out every once in a while. This is like most internets
Comcast is over priced and has horrible customer service! It is my only option that available where I live or I definitely would be with another carrier
They're better than the other options in our area, and if you haggle you can get a decent price package, just be prepared to sit on hold for a long time.
I love Comcast but their customer service is HORRIBLE. I've had a good experience with their in person customer service but having to call in is brutal.
Fast internet, fast service. They answer quite fast, akthough we've had a couple of problems with them, they've been our provider for more than 10 years.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos