BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Austina B.
Mount Vernon, WA
While I very rarely have interruptions in service and I have never had issues with rude customer service reps, I'm disatisfied with the cost. I believe the rates are inflated way above what they need to be and could be lowered. I pay $89 a month for basic cable (channels 0-22) and 25mb/s internet. Sadly, this company has a monopoly in my area, therefore limiting my ability to change companies.
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I hate comcast! They have the worst customer service in the entire world! Their communication is poor and if they weren't so worried about selling you something all the time and actually lisyening to your problems then they would be better bit even then they suck! Too bad they're in of the inly internet providers that actually work in my town otherwise i wouldve dropped them a long time ago.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Comcast is one of those pro's and con's ordeal type of company. You got your pro's which are friendly customer service and descent fast internet and then theirs the cons where they charge you an arm and a leg for everything. Sometimes hidden charges and they always try to get you to upgrade more and more, so you end up paying around $200+ or more. Overall, it's not bad, just money hungry.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
I've been using Comcast for years - initially because I had no other option, but now just because I love their service. I have the option to change to other providers, but I've found Comcast to actually be pretty decent if you're upfront with them about what you actually want. My service is extremely reliable and my internet is very fast. It's fairly pricey, but it's ALL pricey - it kind of is what it is.
Leigh Ann G.
Lancaster, PA
The Comcast products are not horrible, they're pretty comparable with other cable services, but I have had nothing but horrible issues with customer service. It is almost impossible to get an appointment and you have fight to get any help/reimbursement for services. I will say the technicians have been great for the most part and it is not their fault the corporate policies are so strict.
Alaina G.
Grovetown, GA
Comcast has a great product with lots of different bundles to choose from, but their customer service is truly horrible. Unfortunately, they were still the best carrier in my area so I was forced to work with them. As long as the service is working, it's great, but as soon as something goes wrong it is a HUGE headache. Great if you have no options, but if you do, go with something else!
jessica b.
I'm not a fan of Comcast. They charge more and more every single year that I subscribe to them, and as a result, I had to downgrade to the very cheapest cable package (no more HBO!). My internet connection goes out/ is frequently horrible, fading in and out, and whenever I call about it, they tell me that I'm an isolated incident and that it must be me... even when I have my neighbor also call a few minutes before!
Unfortunately, Comcast is the only cable provider in my area, so I am forced to live with their awful service.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Comcast/Xfinity internet works pretty good for the price I am paying. I haven't had any issues with the internet. I use the Wi-Fi on my laptop and cell phone when I am at home. The setup is pretty easy with the self installation kit. I never have any long wait times if I ever have to call Customer Service for any troubleshooting. I would recommend Comcast Internet to anyone that wants to save money.
Ashley W.
I'm really on the fence about Comcast. My internet service is really pretty good and I haven't had too many problems. That being said...it really should be good considering the price I pay monthly for it! On the other hand, at work we have Comcast as our internet/tv/phone provider and have had quite a few issues. Which are major considering we cannot conduct business without those servies.
Meg W.
Knoxville, TN
Prices are decent if you get a promotional deal early on. The customer service is terrible. Did not meet my expectations. mess up our cable service when we moved. charged us 20.00 for a packet on how to install internet and cable at our new house, which we aleady had done by the time the packets came in the mail. poor service at times. I wish we were offered a better service in our area.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.