- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I really have nothing to say. If you have Comcast or xfinity whatever you know how they are. Bill you a month in advance for services you've not even used.
I love the fast internet I get through comcast and the television, the customer support is not the best but the speeds are very good 3 stars for my review
Pretty good company. When products were having issues they let me return without charge. I love the channels and rarely have issues with watching my shows
I like Comcast but it seems as though we're always experiencing problems with the systems! Overall it's better than other cable companies that I have used!
Comcast is a great cable and internet. It is also affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who has problems paying for internet service and cable service
The Internet connection is fantastic, fast, and fairly reliable. My problem with Comcast is their prices, tricky contracts, and HORRIBLE customer service.
Overall, it is a pretty good provider. Sometimes I have problems with my monthly bill but when I call customer service they are quick to resolve my issue.
They're ok. Very high prices in my opinion but since I don't pay the bill I guess it'll have to do. Other than that I find really have any issues with it.
Comcast is horrible. I am always resetting the internet and the customer service is the worst. We keep it only because it's part of our condo assoc. fees.
There service is great my wifi is always working cable never has problems if u call customer service they gelp u out retention is on point highly recommend
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos