BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shauniece B.
My service has been great. I just upgraded my box and couldn't get it to work and the costumer service lady was so kind and clam when it came to helping me.
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA
Comcast has great TV shows but the Internet can be a bit slow also they don't play shows early rather than just the regular times which is a bummer sometimes
Erin L.
Bremerton, WA
Our cable and Internet are fine. I've never had an issue with customer service, either. Our only problem has been with tech support treating us like dummies.
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ
Comcast is the absolute worst. I hate my services from them. Our internet is unreliable and regularly drops when we need it. The cable doesn't work regularly.
Mandy C.
The customer service could improve, but most of the time we don't have to contact them. The internet works at the speed it's advertised so I'm fairly happy.
Kara G.
Wilmington, DE
Comcast has been providing reliable internet and cable for me for the past few years and has been very helpful in providing solutions when problems do arise.
Meagan B.
Richmond, VA
I love Comcast because they are affordable. You get a lot of channels and we have high speed internet and cable for 120 a month with dvr and sports package.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
HATE comcast. They are the worst company that I have ever dealt with. The prices are too high and the customer service is terrible. The prices are the worst.
Tamara F.
Waterford, MI
The internet speeds are decent - but the costs are way to high! The limited specials are good, but once those specials are over, be prepared for high bills.
Anjelica R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't have any problems with my Internet it runs well. I was misinformed about the quality of the speed when I set up my service, but that it my only quab.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.