3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
My service has been great. I just upgraded my box and couldn't get it to work and the costumer service lady was so kind and clam when it came to helping me.
Comcast has great TV shows but the Internet can be a bit slow also they don't play shows early rather than just the regular times which is a bummer sometimes
Our cable and Internet are fine. I've never had an issue with customer service, either. Our only problem has been with tech support treating us like dummies.
Comcast is the absolute worst. I hate my services from them. Our internet is unreliable and regularly drops when we need it. The cable doesn't work regularly.
The customer service could improve, but most of the time we don't have to contact them. The internet works at the speed it's advertised so I'm fairly happy.
Comcast has been providing reliable internet and cable for me for the past few years and has been very helpful in providing solutions when problems do arise.
I love Comcast because they are affordable. You get a lot of channels and we have high speed internet and cable for 120 a month with dvr and sports package.
HATE comcast. They are the worst company that I have ever dealt with. The prices are too high and the customer service is terrible. The prices are the worst.
The internet speeds are decent - but the costs are way to high! The limited specials are good, but once those specials are over, be prepared for high bills.
I don't have any problems with my Internet it runs well. I was misinformed about the quality of the speed when I set up my service, but that it my only quab.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos