- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is pretty good, would give 5 stars if they're data packages were better. In my area, which is very rural, we only have access to the economy package.
Internet is AMAZING. Comcast is just a bit too high on everything therefore I no longer have their TV services but the internet is super fast and reliable !
love comcast and all the on demand options. plus the amount of storage in the dvr is crazy and it's so nice to be able to record things and watch them later.
This is the fastest internet in our area. I know there are cheaper options, but unfortunately not in our area. it works pretty well streaming on 2-3 devices.
Dependable service with lots of options. Never have a problem finding a TV show or movie whenever I'm in the mood to binge watch. WiFi service is great too..
I honestly pay 10 dollars every month for Internet cause of school it's pretty fast I have no problems with my internet and I can do my homework every night
Comcast sucks! If we had another viable option for internet we would be switching. Our bill is screwed up almost every month. The customer service is awful.
They have a monopoly in my area. I have no choice but to have them and since they know that they charge outragious prices and have horrible customer service
Comcast was the only provider other than dish in our area for a while. I think comcast is over priced and I always have an issue with their customer service.
Comcast is kind of expensive BUT it is worth it. No one beats their internet or their cable. I've had DirectTV and UVerse and I always come back to Comcast.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos