BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Tia W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Comcast is pretty good, would give 5 stars if they're data packages were better. In my area, which is very rural, we only have access to the economy package.
Delcy P.
Internet is AMAZING. Comcast is just a bit too high on everything therefore I no longer have their TV services but the internet is super fast and reliable !
Madison C.
love comcast and all the on demand options. plus the amount of storage in the dvr is crazy and it's so nice to be able to record things and watch them later.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is the fastest internet in our area. I know there are cheaper options, but unfortunately not in our area. it works pretty well streaming on 2-3 devices.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Dependable service with lots of options. Never have a problem finding a TV show or movie whenever I'm in the mood to binge watch. WiFi service is great too..
Jenni L.
I honestly pay 10 dollars every month for Internet cause of school it's pretty fast I have no problems with my internet and I can do my homework every night
Melissa P.
Flushing, MI
Comcast sucks! If we had another viable option for internet we would be switching. Our bill is screwed up almost every month. The customer service is awful.
Naomi J.
They have a monopoly in my area. I have no choice but to have them and since they know that they charge outragious prices and have horrible customer service
Heather D.
Comcast was the only provider other than dish in our area for a while. I think comcast is over priced and I always have an issue with their customer service.
Melissa N.
Comcast is kind of expensive BUT it is worth it. No one beats their internet or their cable. I've had DirectTV and UVerse and I always come back to Comcast.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.