3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has great internet but the only problem is when you have a problem with it. The customer service is horrible and you will be on the phone for hours.
Worst customer service ever! If I had another choice of cable for less, I would switch. Unfortunately their internet and cable packages are the best around.
They're too expensive but I don't have any other cable provider in my area so I have no other choice. Customer service is up and down, I'm not really a fan.
If there was another choice for me to make I would make it. I have ex[erienced soo many problems with comcast. from not getting channels to customer service
Is that a real question? Everyone knows Comcast is the devil and if they offered a different company in my area I would never use them. But I have no choice
Our comcast wifi has had so many issues lately. It's getting to the point where I turn my wifi off on my phone and use my data just to get something to load!
Cant beat the reception but the prices are way to high for general basic cable which you need to watch anything on TV currently, get no reception without it.
Excellent service. I have tried them all and none compare to Comcast. however, the prices are tremendously high and outrageous and keep going up every second
I don't like it very much. We were told that they were going to send us a new box for our internet and it's been quiet some time since we've heard from them.
Ive had comcast for years. Recently i have been having A LOT of trouble with the wifi. It is constantly going out and not working. I am always resetting it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos