BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I've had Comcast for years. I think it's over priced but what can I do. we watch TV, have Internet, and a phone line. their customer service is very good. they are quick to let you know if they can save you money with promotional offers. a while back, my kids racked up some on demand charges and my husband called customer service. they refunded the money with no issues at all. thank you Comcast.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Do NOT use Comcast! If you can help it, anyway. They add unknown charges to your account, pull out wrong amounts when setting up payments, and if you have an issue, which you will, you will end up reexplaining the entire issue to every customer support rep you speak to. I have had nothing but bad experiences with them and find it very strange how the better business bureau cannot shut them down. Just ask any of your friends who might have them. I'm positive they'll have something negative to say about their time with them. F-word you Comcast!
Shellie S.
League City, TX
Comcast raises their rates every other year and won't give existing customers the lowest available rate offered to new subscribers regardless of tenure. I wish that they would reward long-time customers like myself who have stood by them through the rougher years. I gave three stars because they are improving their customer service hold times and resolution seems to be an easier process lately.
Nicole B.
Ruffs Dale, PA
I really like the Comcast internet we have. Its fast we have only had our service interrupted once so far in the year we have had it. I really cant complain about the internet itself, the only thing that is terrible is Comcast customer service. Once when i called I was on hold for so long waiting for a real person to talk to that it when to a voice mail... like i believed they would call me back!
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
Let me start by saying that Comcast has the worst customer service ever. They are by far some of the most incompetent people I have ever had to deal with. It's horrible when you call and even more horrible when you go into an office. One person will tell you one thing while another says something else completely. I am currently looking to find another provider but no one offers the deals that they have.
Kelly S.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely hate what Comcast has turned into. They used to have wonderful costumer service and now they don't care about their customers at all. They are always rude on the phone and every installation or upgrade has had issues. Our internet goes out on a weekly basis, whereas neighbors with different providers do not have this problem and the neighbors with Comcast also do have this problem.
Ann-Marie H.
Hate them. Was trying to get my dvr - that they didn't bring during installation - by contacting them with their Internet chat thing. Three different times online they told me they would send a dvr and nothing. Finally went in person and the lady said no body had sent anything according to the record and that online customer service is a contractor and is not responsible for follow through .... WHAT! So I now have to go wait in line if I want anything. Plus they overcharge and love to make deals to be the only service for apt buildings ..
Casey M.
Gretna, LA
Ever since I've had Comcast I have had so many problems. I had to wait 2 weeks to get it installed when I moved. I've had to have a technician out to my house multiple times. I've had numerous overcharges. Customer service seemed helpful at first, but realized they were just trying to make me happy at the moment and then never following through with promises. If i could give zero stars I would.
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
We recently switched to Comcast and was hoping to have a reliable internet service until it never connected or was EXTREMELY slow. Called Comcast and they said we needed a new piece of equipment (which they had just installed 2 months earlier) because it was "too old". Then tried to charge us for their issue. I wish we had a different cable/internet provider around to give them some competition
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Several experiences with this company they are horrible and make appts to fix issues and then no one shows up when u take off work and can lose either vacation time or wages they don't care. The response u get is someone called and cancelled your appt but it doesn't tell u why. Seems fishy and then they suggest things to fix your problem and add more money on to the already outrageous bill I already have. Don't get your cable I also had multiple weeks without cable in the winter during a storm and they would not credit me for the time without
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.