3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast sucks! If we had another viable option for internet we would be switching. Our bill is screwed up almost every month. The customer service is awful.
Internet works great but if you ever need to get ahold of the customer service people then be prepared to be on the phone all day and become very frustrated
Fast internet, a little on the expensive side. In my area, it can be pretty unreliable.depending on time of day, sometimes streaming is out of the question.
Great but very overpriced if you don't sign up for any of the specials or promotion. They get you in paying extra for faster speed and using their equipment
Good quality never any problems but I am giving 3 stars because it's expensive and not worth the price for someone who online watches 3 channels out of 140+
Great service and reliability. Love the on demand feature and talking to my remote to change channels and look for info. Pricing is similar to other carriers
I wish I had another choice for cable company. Sadly I do not. I guess I can't complain too much as the speed is typically on point and have had few outages.
The stars for the consistently poor customer service they provide and price. But they do have the best on demand selection and wifi access I've had to date.
I use Comcast Internet. I like it well enough. It was the cheapest which is why we chose it. I don't use their cable service so I don't know if it's any good
I have never had any major problems with Comcast, but the internet and phone sometimes stop working. It is very sporadic, but can last for hours at a time.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos