3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
At some point it was the cheapest, then we got sucked into the package deal, and now we have splotchy service. Slow, sporadic. What more? TV options are great.
Comcast has great internet service only when you spend a great amount of money for that internet service. Yet, I find that it is better than the competitors.
They're too expensive but I don't have any other cable provider in my area so I have no other choice. Customer service is up and down, I'm not really a fan.
Our wifi is always poor and sometimes our cable randomly goes out. This is not good considering how high our bills are every month. Customer service is fair.
Our only choice and it's overpriced for what we get Customer service could also improve. Most people feel they are getting ripped off from Comcast & so do we
To me com cast is the best cables I had ever had in love com cast I was recommended by a friend to use is that's why I highly recommend this amazing product.
I have had comcast since 2014 its ok but i loved Direct t.v. i was with them for 15 yrs but comcast is ok although there customer service can use some work.
It's the only company in the areas that has good internet service. They are very expensive and I don't like the fact that you cant pick the channels you want
Good TV service, Internet could be faster when uploading and downloading. Also in my area seems the Internet goes down for short periods of times frequently.
High internet speeds and very reliable. I usually don't have an issue with service. I would suggest this company with regard to acquiring internet or cable.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos