BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Curtis L.
Berkeley, CA
At some point it was the cheapest, then we got sucked into the package deal, and now we have splotchy service. Slow, sporadic. What more? TV options are great.
Selena R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Comcast has great internet service only when you spend a great amount of money for that internet service. Yet, I find that it is better than the competitors.
Sarah G.
They're too expensive but I don't have any other cable provider in my area so I have no other choice. Customer service is up and down, I'm not really a fan.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
Our wifi is always poor and sometimes our cable randomly goes out. This is not good considering how high our bills are every month. Customer service is fair.
Cory K.
Our only choice and it's overpriced for what we get Customer service could also improve. Most people feel they are getting ripped off from Comcast & so do we
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
To me com cast is the best cables I had ever had in love com cast I was recommended by a friend to use is that's why I highly recommend this amazing product.
Magicwoosh M.
Stockbridge, GA
I have had comcast since 2014 its ok but i loved Direct t.v. i was with them for 15 yrs but comcast is ok although there customer service can use some work.
Melody L.
Niles, MI
It's the only company in the areas that has good internet service. They are very expensive and I don't like the fact that you cant pick the channels you want
Patrick S.
Good TV service, Internet could be faster when uploading and downloading. Also in my area seems the Internet goes down for short periods of times frequently.
Ashley B.
High internet speeds and very reliable. I usually don't have an issue with service. I would suggest this company with regard to acquiring internet or cable.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.