3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
As all big money making companies, they care little for their customers. Over priced and outsourced service, if there were other options I would go elsewhere.
I love my connection!! I never have a problem streaming, we have 2 TVs 3iPhones a laptop and 2 ipads!! and you CAN NOT beat the price!! Less then $50 a month!!
They are very helpful, and do not hide anything from you. When you are on the phone, they don't make you sit on hold forever. They take care of you right away.
I've been with Comcast for 20 some years now. I never have a problem waiting for a service call. They will also work with you to help save money. Love Comcast!
I love how I can pause a movie or TV show if I need to do something else, that way I never miss anything. I just wish I could fast forward through commercials.
Have had some issues but they are always willing to try and fix whatever is wrong. I like on demand because I'm very rarely home when the shows I like come on
I am overall satisfied with the service provider Comcast Cable, Internet and landline the internet works great fastspeed the price is too high that csn chsnge
I've had Comcast for years, it's ok! Most apartments where I live ONLY allow Comcast, if I could switch I WOULD! Poor customer service/expensive and high fees!
Comcast gets a bad wrap sometimes, but i have not personally had a bad experience with their services. Their customer service, and prices could be much better.
I have had Comcast for five years now and I like it.. they have great customer service and support team. I love the triple play bundle with fast internet. ..♡♡
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos