BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Brianne S.
Saint johns, FL
As all big money making companies, they care little for their customers. Over priced and outsourced service, if there were other options I would go elsewhere.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
I love my connection!! I never have a problem streaming, we have 2 TVs 3iPhones a laptop and 2 ipads!! and you CAN NOT beat the price!! Less then $50 a month!!
Jessica V.
They are very helpful, and do not hide anything from you. When you are on the phone, they don't make you sit on hold forever. They take care of you right away.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I've been with Comcast for 20 some years now. I never have a problem waiting for a service call. They will also work with you to help save money. Love Comcast!
Briana B.
I love how I can pause a movie or TV show if I need to do something else, that way I never miss anything. I just wish I could fast forward through commercials.
Jessica F.
Have had some issues but they are always willing to try and fix whatever is wrong. I like on demand because I'm very rarely home when the shows I like come on
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
I am overall satisfied with the service provider Comcast Cable, Internet and landline the internet works great fastspeed the price is too high that csn chsnge
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
I've had Comcast for years, it's ok! Most apartments where I live ONLY allow Comcast, if I could switch I WOULD! Poor customer service/expensive and high fees!
candice k.
Knoxville, TN
Comcast gets a bad wrap sometimes, but i have not personally had a bad experience with their services. Their customer service, and prices could be much better.
Ashley H.
I have had Comcast for five years now and I like it.. they have great customer service and support team. I love the triple play bundle with fast internet. ..♡♡
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.