BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Tiffany D.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been a comcast customer for over 8 years now. I used to love them, but now it seems to just have basics it's highway robbery. I love the people in the Comcast branch in my town, but I can't stand the 800 number customer service people when an issue rises. I have had nothing but problems with them for the past 4 months and it seems like all they care about now is the money and not the customer.
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Comcast has its pros and cons. When we purchase one of the bundles or packages for channels we want we pay a certain price for a while, then out of nowhere the bill goes up by $25-$50. They never notify you and if your on a reoccurring payment like we were, we didn't even realize. Always on the phone w them w issues about billing issues. On demand never gets good service as well as the Internet signal.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
I have had so many issues with Comcast over the years starting from the very beginning when they put our address in wrong and made us reschedule installation 2 weeks out because of their mistake and then tried to charge over $500 for the installation (I fought and got it reduced to $75). I would not have anything to do with Comcast but I have no other options in my area. Customer service is a joke and I swear they train them to lie. They can never find info in our file that we know is there until we ask for a supervisor. What a bunch of crooks!
Rosa R.
DeBary, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Comcast isn't my favorite internet or cable provider. It gets the job done, however I have had numerous problems with the internet as well as with the cable box. I expected better things from Comcast but I was disappointed. I wouldn't recommend this company to others because I don't feel you should have to constantly call the company and argue about reoccurring issues with internet and cable
Shannon G.
I absolutely hate this service...if it was not the only one in my area I would be with something else. The customer service is the worst! Half the time you cannot understand the person you are talking with as they outsource there employees overseas and it is hard to get anything explained or handled. I hate you Comcast! And I cannot wait to move so I never have to use your services EVER again!
Nicole B.
Ruffs Dale, PA
I really like the Comcast internet we have. Its fast we have only had our service interrupted once so far in the year we have had it. I really cant complain about the internet itself, the only thing that is terrible is Comcast customer service. Once when i called I was on hold for so long waiting for a real person to talk to that it when to a voice mail... like i believed they would call me back!
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Several experiences with this company they are horrible and make appts to fix issues and then no one shows up when u take off work and can lose either vacation time or wages they don't care. The response u get is someone called and cancelled your appt but it doesn't tell u why. Seems fishy and then they suggest things to fix your problem and add more money on to the already outrageous bill I already have. Don't get your cable I also had multiple weeks without cable in the winter during a storm and they would not credit me for the time without
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I've had Comcast for years. I think it's over priced but what can I do. we watch TV, have Internet, and a phone line. their customer service is very good. they are quick to let you know if they can save you money with promotional offers. a while back, my kids racked up some on demand charges and my husband called customer service. they refunded the money with no issues at all. thank you Comcast.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
We use Comcast because it was the only provider available at our old place. When we bought a house we just transferred the service which turned out to be a big fiasco. Comcast works for the most part but we always have to call customer service every few months due to our services being interrupted. The customer service usually handles our issues. Three stars because that's what they deserve.
Cruzita-Maria L.
Overpriced television. The first initial bundle of channels, etc are great, but then after a year or two it goes really high. You cant pick and choose certain channels. Like Bravo - you have to continue to pay for the package which is highly expensive or you cannot have the Bravo Channel. This is the only channel I watch (a few others, but main channel is Bravo). I would not recommend to others.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.