- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We use Comcast services for Cable and internet. The internet is extremely fast and LOVE all the options on Demand. Prices can be a little lower BUT it is worth it.
Anytime there is a problem the service is horrible. Can't get anyone to come to your house or speak to someone on the phone who knows what they are talking about.
Its adequate. there are very few outages and they are corrected expediently. the biggest problem is the cost. they are very expensive to us and offer few channels.
Love this cable company. In my Chicago home they have the best on demand programs and it's super user friendly. I wish you could have Comcast in every state because it's my number one choice as far providers go.
While the services provided are good, the prices are not. If internet wasn't a necessity in my home for many reasons, I would probably not spend the money on it.
We only have internet. It works well, but I think it's priced too high. I would prefer to not pay as much as some people pay for full packages just for internet.
I am happy with my internet speeds, but customer service is lacking and wait times for calling comcast is annoying. Also, I feel like I pay too much for what I get
their service is good. the actual store is very clean and they had plenty of people on duty. but the prices are way to high. yes there are packages but if you want select services they will charge you as much as if you were getting the full package so you might as well .
I live in the city and our cable and Internet were horrible. We'd call support and they couldn't speak English most of the time. After threatening to service they would magically make our services work and give us free movie channels
Besides from having the cable and Internet reset EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for almost an hour, I think Comcast is slightly reasonable. I called customer service and they took $50 off our next bill. I'm grateful they did something to make up for it, but I shouldn't have to deal with it resetting all the time. It's normally the same time every night.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos