- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We are happy with our plan and have not had issues with customer service. We have had a local outage, but they offered us a credit for the time we were out of service.
The internet speed is slow and they don't even try to come out here to fix it. There has been times where they have (just twice) and either made it worst or did nothing.
Comcast is great, it has many different options when it comes to Internet or Cable. I enjoy the services they offer and great customer service when you are experiencing issues.
I've had Comcast for 5 years now and have never had any problems with my service. When I was having financial problems they even accommodated me and I was satisfied.
Comcast has one big pro and one big con in my opinion. The pro is that their service always works great for me. The con is that their prices are constantly going up.
I love the internet services and cable. The Internet is the fastest around. My only problem is the customer service isn't always that great, and it's a little pricey.
I was forced into Comcast because of my recent move. My internet is slow, and costly. I miss my AT&T high speed internet. If you have a choice, do not choose Comcast!
This internet provider is one of the best I have ever used! I had tried Windstream and I found that the Comcast provider is so much more reliable and faster to use!
Loyal customer for years now. Not sure why I'm not switching because the customer service is mediocre. Things don't go wrong often, but when they do... It's a pain.
I cannot live without cable or internet and so happy too have Comcast in my life to keep me entertained. I can watch all my shows by the touch of one single button.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos