BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Linette L.
We are happy with our plan and have not had issues with customer service. We have had a local outage, but they offered us a credit for the time we were out of service.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville, VA
The internet speed is slow and they don't even try to come out here to fix it. There has been times where they have (just twice) and either made it worst or did nothing.
Jessica G.
Federal way, WA
Comcast is great, it has many different options when it comes to Internet or Cable. I enjoy the services they offer and great customer service when you are experiencing issues.
Patricia  V.
Wallingford, CT
I've had Comcast for 5 years now and have never had any problems with my service. When I was having financial problems they even accommodated me and I was satisfied.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
Comcast has one big pro and one big con in my opinion. The pro is that their service always works great for me. The con is that their prices are constantly going up.
I love the internet services and cable. The Internet is the fastest around. My only problem is the customer service isn't always that great, and it's a little pricey.
Heather L.
Woodstock, IL
I was forced into Comcast because of my recent move. My internet is slow, and costly. I miss my AT&T high speed internet. If you have a choice, do not choose Comcast!
Danielle C.
This internet provider is one of the best I have ever used! I had tried Windstream and I found that the Comcast provider is so much more reliable and faster to use!
Celia L.
Seattle, WA
Loyal customer for years now. Not sure why I'm not switching because the customer service is mediocre. Things don't go wrong often, but when they do... It's a pain.
Ariana N.
I cannot live without cable or internet and so happy too have Comcast in my life to keep me entertained. I can watch all my shows by the touch of one single button.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.