BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Gina G.
I have had Comcast cable, Internet, and phone now for a few years. I have never really had a problem with the quality of programming or speed, but their prices are ridiculously high and packages and promos are intentionally confusing and misleading. We were forced by our package to get a phone line we don't even use, and the number we were given (which we have changed twice) just gets endless telemarketing calls all day. We have never even given this number out, so I can only think that Comcast is selling their customer's numbers off. We can't reduce the services we get without also reducing our internet speed. An a la carte menu of services would be ideal, but I don't see Comcast ever doing anything like this.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I was really happy with them for awhile. Now not so much. We watch 5 channels and that is it. Yet we have to pay for two separate packages to get them all. It's crazy. They are the only game in town and charge that way.
Ivanna D.
Burlington, CT
Comcast is alright. I feel as if it doesn't come in too good in my area. Internet speeds are mostly good.
The offer k wanted when signing up wasn't available in my area.
Melody M.
Parkville, MD
I have nothing good to say about Comcast. The customer service is not focused on resolution - it is designed to send you in circles. Over priced, and poor customer care.
megan m.
Comcast is the fastest internet, and the best TV shows. I can live stream any show I want in any room, and even on my computer. Its convenient and well worth the money.
Ashley M.
Camillus, NY
Waste of money. Terrible customer service. They have a ridiculous monopoly & since I can't get other cable where I live I don't have cable anymore. Best decision ever.
jackie w.
Aurora, IL
While comcast provides us with stellar internet service, the price is super expensive and we are considering switching to a different provider to cut down on our cost.
Chryssi B.
San Jose, CA
They are the only reliable option in my area....there are other options but not very reliable. Their prices and customer service are horrible but what is a girl to do?
Sarah M.
Derry, PA
The speed is fairly good but sometimes it will randomly slow to a crawl. Customer service leaves you wanting but as long as you are not an idiot they're a fine service
Steph P.
Cranbury, NJ
For the most part we have been happy with #comcast. When it is very windy or rainy, our power goes out. It isn't usually for an extended period, but it still goes out.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.