3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I enjoy the selection of TV offered, but the prices of Comcast internet and cable are ridiculous. Always being asked to spend more, and promotions are slim for existing customers.
I've had Comcast for about two years now and I do not like it it is very slow and decides to be slow in the middle of the month when your contract isn't even close to being over
As a student internet plans are a lot cheaper than regular plans. However it can still be slow, it is doable. May not be the best internet provider but why not for students.
The worst. Coverage for internet is intermittent at best and customer service is always horrific (hanging up calls, not resolving problems, bad attitudes) Would not recommend
I love Comcast until they started putting a limit on my internet service. It was unlimited before now o can only use a certain amount. If I want unlimited I have to pay more.
Awful customer service and very overpriced. I wish they did not take advantage of their high prices because of the limited options consumers have for choosing other providers.
I enjoy being able to record my shows if I don't have enough time to watch them and I can rewind or repay something I didn't catch or see and plus my internet is pretty fast
I dislike Comcast very much. I am never satisfied when I call customer service and I constantly have issues with my internet. If FIOS was offered in my area I would switch!
Comcast gets a lot of flack but I've never truly had a huge issue with them. Anytime I've had to cancel service however they will not leave you alone for a few weeks after.
Worst service ever. I would never recommend this company. I have to use them for Internet services, because it's the only provider in our area. Worst customer service ever.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos