3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Pricey, not always reliable but customer service is decent. Often, if we have an interruption and connect them, they credit our account. Fastest Internet speeds available in our area.
Comcast is ok. Their service is a bit spotty, but they have given us an Incredible monthly rate. We will probably switch at some point in the future, but for now they are sufficing.
I hate Comcast! The internet goes away for no reason! And now they stopped offering unlimited internet for some reason and they didn't even send a letter to my house to let me know
I'm only giving it 2 stars based on their customer service- which is horrible. I have not had any issues with cable and Internet, however moving was a big hassle for me. I would say it's a bit on the pricy side, but so are most cable and Internet providers these days. I'm happy with my service, not happy when I have to deal with customer service.
I haven't had too many problems with them so far. I see others complain. I have been a customer for 19 years and have rarely had an outage. I do wish the price was cheaper though :)
I've had the worst experience with comcast. Their customer service department is terrible and they don't try to help at all. I asked to cancel my account and they wouldn't let me
Their prices rise every year and their customer service isn't that great. I find that it is the cheaper option when compared to Verizon where you don't have to worry about a dish.
So I have both Internet and TV with Comcast and I would say first of all that the Internet is terrible! It can't reach across my house and my house is small. But the TV isn't bad.
The Internet of comcast is pretty good. but if u get cable and have to go through customer service its horrible. they don't care what you say it anything. but the Internet is ok.
This is the worst cable company ever in history! The customer service is crap and the prices are outrageous. Too bad there aren't many others companies in my area to choose from.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos