BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Cam d.
Three Oaks, MI
I find Comcast useful but very expensive where internet is concerned. I have to have internet due to my children need it for school, but if it was not for that I would not have it at all.
Brittany T.
Galt, CA
I was not a fan of Comcast. We chose one of the higher Internet speeds at a much higher price to have fast internet for 4 people and constantly had issues with buffering or stalled games.
Wyndi C.
St Augustine, FL
Only issues were at set up, and they responded well. Quickly came and fixed. I was use to Time Warner and had way more issues. Interface on smart TV is something different to get use to.
Elizabeth C.
We switched from AT&T to Comcast and have had great service so far. The technicians have been very nice. The picture on the TV is so much more clear than our HD service we had from AT&T.
Caroline D.
Sewaren, NJ
Always have good internet service, although there have been a few hiccups here and there but their customer service has always been on top of it and taken care of it in a timely manner.
Lindsey N.
Not great. We were told by one employee that we would be able to receive a discount on cable through a special program. After getting our bill we found out there was no special program.
Sherri M.
Minneapolis, MN
Not a real big fan of this provider. They have a lot of new and cool features but their prices are outrageously higher than their competitors here. I guess it depends on where you live
Alexandra S.
They're the worst... calling and trying to sell me extra products, giving me the run around when I call for service. If they didn't have a near monopoly in my area I wouldn't use them.
Candi R.
Peyton, CO
Internet was bogged down until they came in a ND replaced my router after three prior customer service calls. But now I can say it's food were up and running and now they are worth it
Brooke S.
Really dislike Comcast. Their customer service is atrocious. Also, the prices cannot compete with AT&T, but unfortunately, AT&T does not service my zip code so I am stuck with Comcast.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.