3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I find Comcast useful but very expensive where internet is concerned. I have to have internet due to my children need it for school, but if it was not for that I would not have it at all.
I was not a fan of Comcast. We chose one of the higher Internet speeds at a much higher price to have fast internet for 4 people and constantly had issues with buffering or stalled games.
Only issues were at set up, and they responded well. Quickly came and fixed. I was use to Time Warner and had way more issues. Interface on smart TV is something different to get use to.
We switched from AT&T to Comcast and have had great service so far. The technicians have been very nice. The picture on the TV is so much more clear than our HD service we had from AT&T.
Always have good internet service, although there have been a few hiccups here and there but their customer service has always been on top of it and taken care of it in a timely manner.
Not great. We were told by one employee that we would be able to receive a discount on cable through a special program. After getting our bill we found out there was no special program.
Not a real big fan of this provider. They have a lot of new and cool features but their prices are outrageously higher than their competitors here. I guess it depends on where you live
They're the worst... calling and trying to sell me extra products, giving me the run around when I call for service. If they didn't have a near monopoly in my area I wouldn't use them.
Internet was bogged down until they came in a ND replaced my router after three prior customer service calls. But now I can say it's food were up and running and now they are worth it
Really dislike Comcast. Their customer service is atrocious. Also, the prices cannot compete with AT&T, but unfortunately, AT&T does not service my zip code so I am stuck with Comcast.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos