3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is okay. It gets the job done MOST of the time. When we've had problems, they DO eventually fix them. But it has been known to take a while. I don't love them, but I don't hate them.
Had Comcast once and never again! Extremely expensive for what you get. Horrible customer service. Nope, nope, nope. Dealing with all that was a headache and if I were you I'd steer clear!
We have had a few different providers over the years. Comcast is by far the best. Love their products and service they may be a little more expensive but you definitely get what you pay for.
A little pricey and sometimes have some hidden fees! The internet service is great and the xfinity on demand is the best part of the services. Allows me to watch my shows when I miss them!
I would not recommend this cable company to anyone. If i could get away from them and use someone else I would. Customer service stinks and most time we don't have cable due to poor lines.
I only have Comcast because my building doesn't allow tenants to use another provider. Oftentimes, cable and/or internet service will go out and Comcast takes forever to acknowledge the outage.
Mixed feelings. Took forever to come install my services. after 2 fail attempts. but i do love that they do let you make payment arrangments they will not shut off service like ATT does
I was not a fan of Comcast. We chose one of the higher Internet speeds at a much higher price to have fast internet for 4 people and constantly had issues with buffering or stalled games.
I had a business bundle with Comcast which included business phone, internet, and cable TV in my office. If it rained the service went out on all!!! You cannot run a business like that!
Not great. We were told by one employee that we would be able to receive a discount on cable through a special program. After getting our bill we found out there was no special program.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos