BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michelle S.
Denver, CO
Comcast is okay. It gets the job done MOST of the time. When we've had problems, they DO eventually fix them. But it has been known to take a while. I don't love them, but I don't hate them.
Kim S.
Had Comcast once and never again! Extremely expensive for what you get. Horrible customer service. Nope, nope, nope. Dealing with all that was a headache and if I were you I'd steer clear!
Susan h.
Burton, MI
We have had a few different providers over the years. Comcast is by far the best. Love their products and service they may be a little more expensive but you definitely get what you pay for.
Morgan M.
Salisbury , MD
A little pricey and sometimes have some hidden fees! The internet service is great and the xfinity on demand is the best part of the services. Allows me to watch my shows when I miss them!
Jamie B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I would not recommend this cable company to anyone. If i could get away from them and use someone else I would. Customer service stinks and most time we don't have cable due to poor lines.
Joy S.
I only have Comcast because my building doesn't allow tenants to use another provider. Oftentimes, cable and/or internet service will go out and Comcast takes forever to acknowledge the outage.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
Mixed feelings. Took forever to come install my services. after 2 fail attempts. but i do love that they do let you make payment arrangments they will not shut off service like ATT does
Brittany T.
Galt, CA
I was not a fan of Comcast. We chose one of the higher Internet speeds at a much higher price to have fast internet for 4 people and constantly had issues with buffering or stalled games.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I had a business bundle with Comcast which included business phone, internet, and cable TV in my office. If it rained the service went out on all!!! You cannot run a business like that!
Lindsey N.
Not great. We were told by one employee that we would be able to receive a discount on cable through a special program. After getting our bill we found out there was no special program.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.