BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Rikki C.
Salisbury, VT
Comcast is a great cable/internet combo I invested in when purchasing my new home. Great service/channels available and the Comcast feature to watch shows you might have missed is super convenient!
Isis T.
Cockeysville, MD
Worst service ever! I am never happy with them and you pay an outrageous amount of money for service and it is spotty at best, If my complex didn't force me to have them I would switch to Verizon.
Cassandra T.
Williamstown, NJ
Comcast is my only choice for cable in my area. It's reliable most of the time but I find the billing a little questionable. If I get the chance to get another carrier I'll jump at the chance.
Jessica I.
Midlothian, VA
In the past I have disliked Comcast for dropping channels and such. Since the x1 platform rolled out, my opinion has risen. I love the voice search, easy search and record, channels are easy to find, etc
Stephanie H.
ROY, UT
Not the greatest of service for what I pay. I have one of the highest internet speeds, and it is constantly buffering on all devices. Even in off peak times. The customer service is poor at best.
Trish M.
Comcast offers great high speed internet. Their customer service, however, is not so great. Long wait times, multiple calls needed to solve simple issues, high cost with little to no flexibility.
Jennifer R.
Wallingford, CT
We just subscribe to their Internet service and have had absolutely no problems. We stream frequently from Hulu and Netflix and use multiple devices. We've never had any issues with slow service.
Robin D.
Roseville, CA
Can't stand Comcast. We pay for the fastest internet speed and most of the time it connects at a snails pace. I would change to a different provider, but this is the only choice for where I live.
Rachel K.
While we have very few problems with our cable and internet service, Comcast continues to up their rates and is simply getting to expensive. We are currently looking into alternatives to cable.
Shannon B.
It's great in the beginning but then they "update" your account. The internet speeds are sporadic. Customer service is no existent, convincing them there is actually something wrong takes an act of Congress.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.